US Return Policy
All items with original tags still attached that have not been worn, washed, or altered can be exchanged or returned for a full refund to the original method of payment within 15 days of receiving your order. Please note that tags must still be attached to be eligible for a return and we reserve the right to refuse returns that show signs of wear or do not meet the above criteria. We ask that you take care when trying on our products. Items with make-up, deodorant, other stains, or hair are considered damaged and will not be accepted. If we do not accept a return, it will be sent back to the customer.
We highly recommend getting a receipt when dropping off your return in case the package is lost in transit.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items.
To submit a return request, go to:
1. Log in to your account:
- In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
- In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
2. Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
3. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
4. Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
5. Click Request return. If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you receive a refund.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, or damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
One-Year Limited Warranty
Juunaday LLC ("Company") warrants that Juunaday brand products ("Product") purchased online at juunaday.com or through approved affiliates by the original purchaser ("Customer") will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Coverage: This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the Product. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accidents, misuse, normal wear and tear, improper care, alterations, or modifications to the Product not authorized by the Company.
- Warranty Service: If the Product is found to be defective within the warranty period, the Company will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective Product. The Company reserves the right to provide an equivalent or upgraded model if the original Product is no longer available.
- Proof of Purchase: Customer must provide proof of purchase (original sales receipt or invoice) to initiate a warranty claim.
- Warranty Claim Process: To initiate a warranty claim, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer is responsible for shipping the defective Product to the Company, with all shipping costs prepaid. The Company will return the repaired or replacement Product to the Customer at the Company's expense.
- Exclusions: This warranty does not cover any Product that has been subject to improper installation, misuse, neglect, accident, fire, or any damage caused by environmental factors such as floods, lightning, power surges, and other acts of nature.
Limitation of Liability:
The Company's liability is limited to the repair or replacement of the Product as provided under this warranty. The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of data, loss of profits, or any other economic losses arising out of the use or inability to use the Product.
This warranty is governed by and interpreted under the laws of The State of California, and any disputes arising from this warranty shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of The State of California.
This warranty represents the entire agreement between the Customer and the Company concerning the Product and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements. No other warranties, representations, or guarantees are made.
Juunaday LLC, P.O. Box 513, Manhattan Beach California 90267, United States
Please retain your original proof of purchase as it will be required for any warranty claims.
By using the Product, the Customer acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions of this One-Year Limited Warranty.
This warranty is valid from the date of purchase and is subject to the terms and conditions outlined above. Please keep a copy of this warranty for your records.